Screen-Free Fun for Sisters

Did you know I have a series of activity books for sisters? The first one is for any time of year. It has word searches, discussion prompts, drawing prompts, colouring pages, and more. My two nieces were the inspiration for this series and I was super excited to gift this to them. I never expected the original version to sell on KDP almost every month. That was a pleasant surprise, or a happy accident as Bob Ross would say.




I then went on to create a Christmas version, which is perfect for more screen-time fun and bonding moments between sisters at the most festive time of year. The same sorts of activities are included but with a Christmas twist.


Finally, there is a version for Christian sisters. The beautiful thing about this edition is that it be can be done between sisters in Christ that aren't necessarily related by birth as well as regular sisters. Its activities are all faith-based.


If you know of young sisters who would like any of these books as a gift for any occasion or just because, feel free to pass along these links or buy your copy today.

Book 1 (Original version)

Book 2 (Christmas edition)

Book 3 (Christian edition)


Comments

Popular Posts